- 2 cloves garlic
- 120 grams whole almonds, - or - walnuts
- 25 grams seeds, (any type you like, such as Psyllium Husk Seed, Flax seed, Chia Seed, Hemp Seed or a mixture)
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 150 grams cheese, choose a firm full flavour cheese such as Pecorino, Parmesan, Grana Padano or Manchego
- 30 grams coconut oil, melted, - or - rape seed oil - or - sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp water
Preheat your oven to 180° C/350° F. Peel the garlic cloves, 4 seconds/reverse blade direction/Speed 4; remove skins from bowl.
Add all other ingredients except oil and water into the TM bowl and grind 10 seconds/Speed 10 or until you have a medium-fine mix.
Add oil and water and mix Speed 4/4 or 5 seconds.
Empty out on to a parchment-lined baking sheet, put another piece of parchment on top and roll out as evenly as possible until about 3mm / ¼ inch thick. Remove the top sheet of parchment paper and reserve. Score the cracker mixture with a knife, marking out little squares.
Bake at 180° for 20 to 25 minutes, depending on how moist the mixture is. If the edges catch a little towards the end of cooking, cover the pan with the reserved layer of parchment. Remove from oven; transfer the crackers on the parchment to a cooling rack. When cool, break apart along the scores and enjoy.
These crackers are delightfully savoury and can be made with endless variations of nuts and seeds – especially handy when guests drop by unexpectedly and you need a quick cracker fix. In addition to being delicious, they just happen to be gluten free. The little kick from the cayenne pepper is divine!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Maltese Galletti
- My Aussie Meat Pie
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Mom’s Chili Con Carne, Thermomix style
- Gluten free, Dairy free, Vegetarian Coconut Milk Wraps with Sweet Chilli and Lime Dipping Sauce
- Mexican Chicken All-in-One Varoma Meal
- Green Tomato Chutney
- Marion’s Fabulous Scones
- Artichokes Vinaigrette in the Varoma!
- Cauliflower Couscous (Tabouleh)
- Coffee Walnut Cake
- Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies (Gluten Free and Grain Free)
- Low Fat All-in-One Varoma Chicken Supper
- Madame Thermomix’s Spicy Crab Tempura
- Patricia Wells’ Black Olive Tapenade
- Raisin bread
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Dogs dinner - meat stew (quick and easy)
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)