- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion
- 500 grams mixed vegetables of choice, I used frozen
- 500 grams Beef Sausage Mince
- 1 heaped tablespoon vegetable stock
- dash Sprinkle of pepper to taste
- 6 sheets Puff Pastry, thawed
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat oven 180 c
Add garlic and halved onion into 5 secs speed 7 scrap down sides
add sausage mince , mixed vegetables , veggie stock and pepper to taste make sure reverse is on 40 secs speed 4 repeat for 10 secs if required
cut pastry sheets into equal squares spoon desired amount of filling into middle of squares fold over to make a triangle press the sides down with a fork to seal
brush with egg wash ( milk and egg whisked together)
cook for 20 minutes until golden
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Little piggy faces
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Keto Low Carb Yeast Buns/Bread
- Rosemary Cranberry Crackers (Adapted from ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen)
- Haloumi & Corn Fritter bites
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze