- 350 g Luke Warm Water
- 7 g dried yeast
- 500 g wholewheat flour
- 50 g pumpkin seed
- 85 g sunflower seed
- 25 g poppy seeds
- t tsp salt
- 1 tbsp raw sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- pumpkin seed, extra for sprinkling
- sunflower seed, extra for sprinkling
- poppy seed, extra for sprinkling
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Grease and line a loaf tin.
Add water and yeast to mixing bowl. Gently heat for 1 minute 37 degrees, on speed 1.
Place remaining dough ingredients in the mixing bowl. Combine for 6 seconds on speed 6.
Kneed for 2 minutes
Place dough on thermomat and shape into a ball. Wrap in thermomat and set aside for 30 minutes to rise.
Place dough into prepared loaf tin. Brush the top of the dough with egg. Sprinkle on top remaining seeds for topping.
Bake for 50 minutes.
If you prefer a grainier bread, reserve half of the seeds in the dough and combine once the flour has been incorporated into the water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Soft Flatbread
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Brazilian Cheesy buns (Pão de Queijo)