- 1 leek
- 150 grams Cabbage- can do 1/2 green & 1/2 red
- 2 sticks celery including leaves chopped
- 200 grams White beans or Red kidney beans
- 4 tbsp Green or Brown lentils
- 2 tbsp nuttelex or sunflower oil
- 80 grams self raising flour or gluten free self raising flour
- 4 eggs
- salt or garlic salt to taste
- poppy seeds
Put Leek,cabbage & celery into TM and chop for 5-10 seconds on speed7. Add nuttelex or oil and saute 2 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.Cool slightly. Add eggs, lentils & beans mix 10 seconds on speed 5. Add flour and mix for 15 seconds on reverse speed 5. If mixture is too thick just add enough milk ( rice,almond- whatever)to make a thinner batter. Pour into muffin moulds that have been well greased and sprinkled with poppy seeds. Bake at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Great to freeze!!
Charlie's Veggie Muffins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ham cheese chutney scrolls
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars
- Zucchini Muffins
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- BLISS BALLS
- Chicken Tart
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Cauliflower and bacon soup LCHF
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- lchf chicken with lemon thyme
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Miso Chicken Ramen