- 1 leek
- 150 grams Cabbage- can do 1/2 green & 1/2 red
- 2 sticks celery including leaves chopped
- 200 grams White beans or Red kidney beans
- 4 tbsp Green or Brown lentils
- 2 tbsp nuttelex or sunflower oil
- 80 grams self raising flour or gluten free self raising flour
- 4 eggs
- salt or garlic salt to taste
- poppy seeds
Put Leek,cabbage & celery into TM and chop for 5-10 seconds on speed7. Add nuttelex or oil and saute 2 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.Cool slightly. Add eggs, lentils & beans mix 10 seconds on speed 5. Add flour and mix for 15 seconds on reverse speed 5. If mixture is too thick just add enough milk ( rice,almond- whatever)to make a thinner batter. Pour into muffin moulds that have been well greased and sprinkled with poppy seeds. Bake at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Great to freeze!!
Charlie's Veggie Muffins
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Breakfast Muffins
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Sourdough discard crackers
- RSPCA Puppy Treats
- Boong eo ppang (Korean Fish Shaped Pastry)
- Latvian Bacon Buns - Pīrāgi
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Mini meatballs
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Black bean burger patties
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Quick Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
- Fennel soup
- Cleansing soup
- Green goodness soup
- Kale, spinach and feta pie