- 150 grams of Tasty Cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 150 grams of Bacon (economy is fine)
- 350 grams of Self raising flower
- Cayenne pepper to taste (.5 to one teaspoon)
- 2 spring onions
- 250 grams of Milk
- Olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Grate cheese in thermomix 3 seconds speed 8 add spring onion and process for another 3 seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
Chop bacon in thermomix for 5 seconds speed 5. Check there are no big chunks left, chop longer if needed.
Cook on veroma for 3.5 minutes speed soft.
Add milk followed by remaining ingredients. Add 20 grams to 50 grams of olive oil depending on how much bacon fat is there. The fattier the bacon the less oil needed.
Mix for 4 seconds on speed 4 till just combined.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 180 degrees C
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins