THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 120 grams buckwheat, raw
- 120 grams almonds, raw, or quinoa or oats
- 200 grams tasty cheddar or gouda cheese
- 50 grams spinach or silverbeet, more or less
- 50 grams olive oil, extra virgin
- 4 tsp baking powder, (made in the thermomix)
- 1 shallot, (optional)
Mill buckwheat and almonds 40 seconds / speed 9.
Add cheese and spinach. Grate 5-10 seconds speed 8 depending on how much you want the spinach to blend in.
Add remaining and 10 seconds / speed 8.
Fill cupcake forms. Optionally sprinkle with sesame seed or sunflower seeds.
Bake 20 minutes at 180 degrees
Delicious with butter.
Cut any remaining in half and freeze them for after school snacks. The halves fit nicely in the toaster for a quick thaw.
I love the mix of half buckwheat half almonds for a nutritious gluten-free flour. Either on their own becomes a bit too strong taste but using half of each tones it down for the cheese and spinach flavours to shine. My girls love it and we make it weekly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Asian Vegetable Stock Paste
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Kangaroo Rendang Curry