THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 120 grams buckwheat, raw
- 120 grams almonds, raw, or quinoa or oats
- 200 grams tasty cheddar or gouda cheese
- 50 grams spinach or silverbeet, more or less
- 50 grams olive oil, extra virgin
- 4 tsp baking powder, (made in the thermomix)
- 1 shallot, (optional)
Mill buckwheat and almonds 40 seconds / speed 9.
Add cheese and spinach. Grate 5-10 seconds speed 8 depending on how much you want the spinach to blend in.
Add remaining and 10 seconds / speed 8.
Fill cupcake forms. Optionally sprinkle with sesame seed or sunflower seeds.
Bake 20 minutes at 180 degrees
Delicious with butter.
Cut any remaining in half and freeze them for after school snacks. The halves fit nicely in the toaster for a quick thaw.
I love the mix of half buckwheat half almonds for a nutritious gluten-free flour. Either on their own becomes a bit too strong taste but using half of each tones it down for the cheese and spinach flavours to shine. My girls love it and we make it weekly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Little piggy faces
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- Curry Coleslaw
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Fresh tomato tart
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars