- 200 g cheese, (Different cheeses or all same)
- 60 g baby spinach, Optional
- 300 g water
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 500 g bakers flour
- 3 rashers bacon, Diced
- tomato paste
- Place cheese into mixing bowl and grate. 5 sec / SP 8. Place cheese into bowl and set aside.
- Place spinach into mixing bowl and chop. 3 sec / SP 6. Place spinach into bowl and set aside.
- Place water, yeast, oil and salt in mixing bowl and warm. 2 min / 37 deg / SP 1.
- Add flour and combine. 5 sec / SP 5.
- Place on knead function for 1 minute.
- Shape dough into a ball and place in oiled bowl, cover with tea towel. Leave in warm place for at least 30 mins to rise (until doubled in size)
- Knock dough down then roll out into a large rectangle. Spread tomato paste over dough, sprinkle on cheese, spinach and bacon.
- Roll dough along long edge. Use sharp knife and cut into 12 or 16 rounds. Place on lined baking tray.
- Place in cold oven. Bake for 20 - 25 mins at 200 degrees.
Follow cookidoo “three cheese spinach scrolls” or follow below instructions
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style