- 220 grams Edam cheese
- 95 grams peeled carrot, roughly chopped
- 320 grams self rasing flour
- 1 level teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 level teaspoon baking soda
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- 1 egg size7
- 1 level tablespoon marmite
- 350 grams full cream milk, using 100gm to dissolve marmite
preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius van forced
place cheese into TM bowl and chop speed7 for 5secs and set aside
add carrots and chop speed7 for 5 secs
add cheese and remaining dry ingredients to carrots in TM bowl
into a small cup/measuring jug add 100g of the milk and stir in the marmite to dissolve and add to the TM bowl with the remaining milk
with closed lid and knead function for 25 to 30secs. scrap ddown side and blend any bit of flour into mixture.
spoon mixture to the top of medium size silicone patty pans and bake 15 - 20 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
cheesey-carrot and marmite muffins
Accessories you need
these are yummy with butter and marmite, or with savory fillings of your choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banoffie Cake (using banana cake from edmonds cookbook)
- seafood & corn chowder with curried choux dunkers
- steamed silverbeet pouches in coconut cream
- steamed fennel and salmon for one
- Feijoa Mayonaise
- pineapple banana and cucumber smoothie
- Bacon and Leek Quiche
- Grandmas' Tomato Relish
- Waitangi Day Brunch
- fried Green Tomato coated with TM Dukka
- curried kumara cuppa soup
- venetian Butter
- Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Crunchy French baguettes