- 120 g Parmesan cheese, use combination of cheese if parmesan is too strong a flavour
- 2 Zucchinis, roughly chopped
- 170 g quinoa, uncooked
- 1 egg
- 40 g panko breadcrumbs, (substitute fresh breadcrumbs)
- 1 tsp mixed Italian herbs, use less if yours have more *oomph*
- 1/2 tsp salt
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Carnival Easter Father's Day Halloween Mother's Day Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Baking BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Kids in the kitchen Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick New Zealand Appetizer Side dish British & Irish Australian Egg dish (soufflé, omelette) Pie, quiche Vegetable dish
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Add cheese to TMX bowl, grate 10 secs / spd 7. Set aside.
3. Add zucchini to bowl, grate 5 secs / spd 7, set aside in a colander to drain. Rinse bowl.
4. Add 900g water to the TMX bowl and the quinoa into the steaming basket. Set in place & cook 15 mins / Varoma / Spd 4.
5. Pour cooking liquid through the steaming basket to capture any quinoa that fell through then set quinoa aside. Clean & dry bowl.
6. Squeeze excess moisture from zucchini & add to TMX bowl.
7. Add all remaining ingredients to TMX bowl, mix / 10 secs / spd 4 or until combined.
8. Pour into a lined rectangular tray (9in x 13in) and spread evenly. Bake at 180 for 25-30 mins, it should be golden on top.
9. This can also be made into muffins (bake for 15-20mins) or shaped into patties & cooked in a frying pan.
10. Serve warm with greek yoghurt or sour cream. Can also be enjoyed cold.
Accessories you need
This is great for kids to take to schools.
Enjoyed as an on the go breakfast or mid morning snack.
Recipe adapted from //diethood.com/garlicky-cheesy-quinoa-zucchini-fritters/
If you enjoyed this recipe, please leave a rating and a comment
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Breakfast Muffins
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Sourdough discard crackers
- RSPCA Puppy Treats
- Boong eo ppang (Korean Fish Shaped Pastry)
- Latvian Bacon Buns - Pīrāgi
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- American Breakfast Pancakes (Nigella Lawson)
- Saving Citrus
- Roast Pumpkin & Garlic Hommus
- Deluxe Carrot Cake
- Banana, Fig & Almond Bread
- Strawberries & Cream Fudge
- Raspberry & Coconut Macaroons
- Super Creamy Raspberry Sorbet
- Sneaky Chocolate Cupcakes with Raspberry Frosting
- Campfire Hot Chocolate
- All-In-One Salmon Dinner with Coconut Sauce
- GF Zucchini & Parmesan Loaf (Primal)