- 100 g Parmesan cheese, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, small, roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini, small, roughly chopped
- mixed seeds of choice (e.g. chia, pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, linseed)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat GRILL to 150 degrees C.
- Line a Baking Tray with Baking Paper.
- Place Parmesan Cheese into TM bowl and grate 10 seconds speed 9. Set aside.
Without cleaning TM bowl, add carrot and zucchini to TM bowl and chop 10-15 seconds speed 9 (or until finely grated).
- Place grated carrot and zucchini into a nut milk bag over separate jug or bowl, squeeze to remove juices, discard juice.
- Return grated carrot, zucchini & cheese to TM bowl and combine 10 seconds speed 4
Spread mixture thinly and evenly over lined tray. Top with mixture of seeds, pressing down firmly.
Carefully mark into bite size pieces with knife (or a pizza cutter works well). Grill until cheese is melted and seeds are golden brown. Grilling time can vary depending on Grill however check after 10 minutes and return to grill as needed, checking within additional 5 minutes to prevent burning.
Once cooked, leave to cool on tray before cutting through previously marked cut lines.
NOTE: These are softy little chewy bites, a cross between a thin bread and a biscuit texture.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ham cheese chutney scrolls
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars
- Zucchini Muffins
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- BLISS BALLS