- 1 onion, halved
- 3 clove garlic
- 5 slice bread
- 10 g parsley
- 2 carrot, cut into quarters
- 1 tomato, halved
- 1 celery stick, quartered
- 1 Capsicum, roughly chopped
- 90 g walnuts
- 120 g sunflower seeds
- 3 pinches paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 240 g grated cheese
- 3 eggs
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180c.
2. Add bread in 3 cm torn peices to TMX bowl for 10 sec/ spd 6. Set breadcrumbs aside. Do NOT wash TMX bowl.
3. Greate cheese if needed and set aside.
4. Add garlic and Onion for 3 sec on Speed 7.
5. Add parsley, carrot, tomato, celery, capsicum, walnuts, sunflower seeds, paprika, salt and pepper. Chop on speed 6 for 15-20 sec.
6. Add breaedcrumbs, cheese, eggs and mix on speed 4/10 sec. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary.
7. Pour into mini muffin tray or one large loaf pan.
8. Cook for 45 min-1 hour.
Great as a snack, will freeze well.
Serve as a dinner dish with steamed sweet potato and sour cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa