- 230 gram Plain gluten free flour
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 100 gram Lactose-Free Cream Cheese
- 100 gram Lactose-Free Butter, Or preferred Dairy Free Spread
- 1 egg
- 1 leek, cut into quarters
- 2 clove garlic, skinned
- 1 carrot, Cut into quarters
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 3 sprig Thyme, Leaves removed from stalks
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 300 gram filtered water
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 2 Carrots Extra, Cut into small pieces for steaming
- 50 g Lactose-Free Cream
Preheat your oven to 180C, lightly grease a 20cm x 30cm ceramic ovenproof dish.
Starting with the pastry, add all the ingredients to the Thermomix Bowl and put the speed into Locked Lid position (). Press Turbo a few times, watching through the top, until the mixture comes together. Turn out onto your lightly floured Thermomat and press together. Wrap in cling wrap and place into the fridge to rest while you make the pie filling. Clean and dry Mixing bowl.
Place your garlic, leeks and carrot into the Thermomix Mixing Bowl and chop for 5 Seconds / Speed 5 Scrape down the sides of the bowl with the spatula and add the olive oil. Saute that for 2 Min/100C/Speed 2.
Add the chicken strips, thyme, stock paste, water and mustard then cook for 15 Min/Varoma//Speed 1. Add the 2 extra carrots to the bottom o the Varoma dish and place on top of the mixing bowl to steam.
While that's cooking roll out your pastry between two layers of baking paper until it's 1cm thick.
At the end of the timer, add the flour and cream to the chicken mixture and cook for a further 5 Min/Varoma//Speed 1 with the extra carrot still steaming until soft.
When finished, tip the chicken mixture into your prepared dish and top with your rolled out pastry. Beat the remaining egg and brush onto the top of the pastry. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
At the extra steamed carrot to the mixing bowl with any leftover Thyme leaves and a dollop of lactose-free butter. Mix for 1 Min / / Speed 5 or until mashed consistency.
Serve your pie hot with your mashed carrots.
You'll also need: Thermomat, rolling pin and an oven-proof ceramic baking dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Peanut Caramel Bliss Balls with Cinnamon Coconut Crumb
- Chicken and Mustard Pie
- Layered Bounty Cake
- Paleo Lemon Tarts
- Paleo Banana Pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Fondant - Converted Masterchef Recipe
- Paleo All In One Two Course Meal - Creamy Pumpkin Soup, Chicken and Vegetables with Spicy Pumpkin Sauce.
- Chia-nana Mousse
- All in One Thai Inspired Coconut Chicken
- Leftover Chicken Risotto with Sundried Tomatoes
- Chocolate Semifreddo