- 40 gram parmesan cubed
- 120 gram Tasty Matured Cheddar, cubed
- 130 gram Plain Flour.
- 40 gram Self Raising Flour
- 125 gram Butter Cubed, room temperature
- 20 gram Lemon Juice.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayene pepper, or chilli powder (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Parmesan- Mill 10 secs Speed 9 - Set aside for later
Cheddar- Mill 5 secs Speed 9
Add Parmesan & all other ingredients - Knead 1 min on Interval Speed
Roll into ( sausage shape) approx 20 cent piece thickness - Refrigerate 2 - 3 Hours till hard
Line trays with baking paper
Cut into 3-5 mm Thickness..Place on tray not touching
Bake 175 degrees for 15 mins or until golden
Cool & store in airtight jar unless eaten before !
Makes approx 80
So yummy they don't last long
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Easy Batter
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Truffle Aioli
- Fried Shrimps
- Breastfeeding (lactation) cookies