- 40 gram parmesan cubed
- 120 gram Tasty Matured Cheddar, cubed
- 130 gram Plain Flour.
- 40 gram Self Raising Flour
- 125 gram Butter Cubed, room temperature
- 20 gram Lemon Juice.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayene pepper, or chilli powder (optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Parmesan- Mill 10 secs Speed 9 - Set aside for later
Cheddar- Mill 5 secs Speed 9
Add Parmesan & all other ingredients - Knead 1 min on Interval Speed
Roll into ( sausage shape) approx 20 cent piece thickness - Refrigerate 2 - 3 Hours till hard
Line trays with baking paper
Cut into 3-5 mm Thickness..Place on tray not touching
Bake 175 degrees for 15 mins or until golden
Cool & store in airtight jar unless eaten before !
Makes approx 80
So yummy they don't last long
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Variation Limes puff
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce