- 5 sheets of ready made puff pastry, cut into quarters
- 250 grams of block feta, roughly chopped
- 2 chorizo sausages, roughly chopped
- 250 grams of frozen spinach, defrosted and water squeezed out
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Defrost your pastry and cut into quarters
Pre heat oven to 200 deg
If using an air fryer spray the bottom basket or use foil
Add to the bowl the onion and garlic and chorizo - chop 10 seconds speed 8 - stay with the machine as it may jump around
Add the chopped feta and mix 8 seconds speed 4
Add the defrosted and squeezed spinach and mix 10 seconds speed 3 reverse
To each quarter add a dessert spoon of the mix, then fold over and crimp the edges with a fork to seal
OVEN Place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper and cook 200deg for approx 25/30 mins untill puffed and golden
Line or spray the basket and cook in batches, 200deg for 15 mins then turn over for 10mins
Accessories you need
As I love the taste of spinach I double it - so 500gms of spinach
If your chorizo is spicy just use one
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coriander chutney
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Palmiers - cinnamon and sugar delights
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Maria's Meat Balls
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Jubilee loaf ( served spread with butter)
- Cranberry Bread