- 210 g cheese, grated
- 150 g SR flour
- 120 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion, chopped
- salt & pepper
Add onion and cheese to on sp 8 for 10 sec. Add remainder of ingredients and mix on sp 3 for 10 sec or until all combined. The dough will be very sticky and wet. Spoon evenly into greased muffin tin and bake at 160C for approximately 15 min or until golden.
Beautiful served hot from the oven with soup or if they aren't all eaten straight away perfect for freezing for lunch boxes. They only last a day or two, then they start to dry out.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Keto Carbonara
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies
- Michelle's Choc Chip Cookies
- Passionfruit & Orange Curd/Butter
- Banana, Raspberry & Apple Muffins