- 210 g cheese, grated
- 150 g SR flour
- 120 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion, chopped
- salt & pepper
Add onion and cheese to on sp 8 for 10 sec. Add remainder of ingredients and mix on sp 3 for 10 sec or until all combined. The dough will be very sticky and wet. Spoon evenly into greased muffin tin and bake at 160C for approximately 15 min or until golden.
Beautiful served hot from the oven with soup or if they aren't all eaten straight away perfect for freezing for lunch boxes. They only last a day or two, then they start to dry out.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- onion sauce
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake