- 210 g cheese, grated
- 150 g SR flour
- 120 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion, chopped
- salt & pepper
Add onion and cheese to on sp 8 for 10 sec. Add remainder of ingredients and mix on sp 3 for 10 sec or until all combined. The dough will be very sticky and wet. Spoon evenly into greased muffin tin and bake at 160C for approximately 15 min or until golden.
Beautiful served hot from the oven with soup or if they aren't all eaten straight away perfect for freezing for lunch boxes. They only last a day or two, then they start to dry out.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Caramilk Delight
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Banana and white chocolate brownies