- 210 g cheese, grated
- 150 g SR flour
- 120 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion, chopped
- salt & pepper
Add onion and cheese toon sp 8 for 10 sec. Add remainder of ingredients and mix on sp 3 for 10 sec or until all combined. The dough will be very sticky and wet. Spoon evenly into greased muffin tin and bake at 160C for approximately 15 min or until golden.
Beautiful served hot from the oven with soup or if they aren't all eaten straight away perfect for freezing for lunch boxes. They only last a day or two, then they start to dry out.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls
- Dog Biscuits
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers (with variations)
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Breakfast Muffins
- Lunchbox Chicken Bites
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche