- 210 g cheese, grated
- 150 g SR flour
- 120 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion, chopped
- salt & pepper
Add onion and cheese to on sp 8 for 10 sec. Add remainder of ingredients and mix on sp 3 for 10 sec or until all combined. The dough will be very sticky and wet. Spoon evenly into greased muffin tin and bake at 160C for approximately 15 min or until golden.
Beautiful served hot from the oven with soup or if they aren't all eaten straight away perfect for freezing for lunch boxes. They only last a day or two, then they start to dry out.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Egg Free Pancakes
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Rosette Christmas Cookies Shell
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Protein bread
- Healthy Lemon Bars