- 60 g prosciutto, 4 slices
- 150 g bread, slices or crusts
- 120 g onion, red
- 2 cloves garlic
- 8 sprigs flat-leaf parsley
- 1 lemon, peel only
- 60 g Butter
- 10 sprigs fresh thyme
- 130 g Cranberries
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Lightly grease a 24 hole mini muffin pan. Cut prosciutto slices into 5cm widths and line the base of each muffin hole.
2. Place bread slices, roughly torn, into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 7. Transfer into a separate bowl and set aside.
3. Place onion, garlic, parsley and strips of lemon peel into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 4.
4. Add butter and saute 3 min/120degC/speed 1.
5. Add the breadcrumbs, thyme leaves and cranberries. Stir 15 sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /Speed 2. Stir well with spatula.
6. Add eggs and stir 20 sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.
7. Spoon mixture evenly into muffin pans and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
8. Serve hot as an accompaniment for roast meats. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
I often use pancetta or serrano ham instead of prosciutto, depending on availability and price.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Maltese Galletti
- My Aussie Meat Pie
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- LAMB RIB MARINADE