- Pizza Dough:
- 280 g water, or milk
- 1 sachet (or 10 g) dry yeast
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 tsp rock salt
- 500 g bakers flour
- Creamy Sauce:
- 25 g red onion
- 15 g Butter
- 5 g oil, ve
- 50 g sour cream
- 50 g thickened cream
- salt & pepper to taste
- 90 g mozzarella, cheese, grated
- 50 g red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 slices proscuitto, diced
- 200 g roasted potatoes, thinly sliced
- 20 g parmesan cheese, grated
- pinch of fresh oregano or rosemary (or to taste)
1h 0minPreparation 50minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Pizza Dough (as per Everyday Cookbook):
1. Put the water/milk, yeast, oil and salt into the TM. Mix for 5 seconds on speed 3.
2. Add the flour. Mix for 6 seconds on speed 8 to combine.
3. Set to closed lid position and knead for 2 minutes on interval speed.
4. Coat dough ball in a little oil and wrap in Thermomat (or cover with a clean tea towel). Leave to rise for 30 minutes.
5. Break into 4 smaller dough balls and allow to rise for a further 15 minutes.
6. Roll one dough ball to fit your pizza tray and put aside. (Leftover dough balls can be frozen and used at a later date.)
1. Put the onion into the TM and chop for 10 seconds on speed 7. Use the spatula to scrape down the sides.
2. Add the butter and olive oil. Saute for 2 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1.
3. Add sour and thickened creams. Season with salt and pepper. Heat for approximately 3 minutes on speed 1 until mixture reaches 100 degrees.
4. Transfer to a small bowl and put in the freezer to cool and thicken for approximately 30 minutes.
1.Preheat the over to 250 degrees.
2. Spread the grated mozzarella over the pizza base, followed by the onion, proscuitto and potato.
3. Drizzle with the creamy sauce, grated parmesan and oregano/rosemary.
4. Cook in the oven for 7 - 10 minutes at 250 degrees.
Ensure that the sauce is cold and thick because if the sauce is put on the pizza while still warm or runny, it will soak into the base and become soggy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Lamb Shanks
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers