- 150 grams raw sugar
- 300 grams toasted almonds, plus extra for decorations
- 370 grams plain flour
- 200 grams peanut oil or other oil
- 1 teaspoon salt, (optional)
- 1 egg
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line trays with baking paper.
2. mill sugar 10 sec / speed 10
3. add half (150 grams) of almonds and mill for 20 sec / speed 9
4. add the rest of the almonds and crush briefly 3 sec / speed 5
5. add flour, salt and 180 grams of oil
6. mix , speed 3 for about 30 sec then add more oil (about 20 grams - 30 grams) till you achieve a moist batter
7. using a spoon, shape cookies on the baking tray to your desired size
8. you can add a full almond in the centre of each cookie
9. bake for 7 mins then take out of oven to brush egg wash on the surface then bake for a further 5 mins or until golden brown
10. cool on a cooling rack then enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Healthy dog treats/cookies
- Quick Savoury Pumpkin Scones
- Cheesy Seedy Veggie Bites
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup