- 150 grams raw sugar
- 300 grams toasted almonds, plus extra for decorations
- 370 grams plain flour
- 200 grams peanut oil or other oil
- 1 teaspoon salt, (optional)
- 1 egg
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line trays with baking paper.
2. mill sugar 10 sec / speed 10
3. add half (150 grams) of almonds and mill for 20 sec / speed 9
4. add the rest of the almonds and crush briefly 3 sec / speed 5
5. add flour, salt and 180 grams of oil
6. mix , speed 3 for about 30 sec then add more oil (about 20 grams - 30 grams) till you achieve a moist batter
7. using a spoon, shape cookies on the baking tray to your desired size
8. you can add a full almond in the centre of each cookie
9. bake for 7 mins then take out of oven to brush egg wash on the surface then bake for a further 5 mins or until golden brown
10. cool on a cooling rack then enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)