- 1000 g sausage, Minced meat
- 2 level tbsp sauce, BBQ
- 2 level tbsp ketchup, Tomato sauce
- 2 level teaspoons Onion powder
- 4 level teaspoons cornflour
- 4 slices puff pastry, ready-made
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat fan forced oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Line two baking trays.
Add minced meat, sauces, cornflour and onion powder to the bowl. Mix on speed 7.5 for 40 seconds, until combined.
Brush puff pastry slices with egg wash. Divide mixture between the 4 puff pastry slices by rolling into a log and placing in the middle of the puff pastry.
Fold one side over the meat, making sure your meat is wrapped snuggly in. Fold the other side over and brush with egg wash along the seam before sticking down.
Slice with a sharp knife, your 4x logs into 8 portions for cocktail size sausage rolls (try not to slice all the way through) transfer to two lined baking trays and egg wash them all.
Bake in the oven for 30 minutes
Can be frozen
You can swap onion powder out for an onion if preferred
Add your favorite grated vegetables if you wish (you may end up with more sausage rolls though so allow for extra pastry)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- The perfect lemon tart
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Low FODMAP Tomato Relish
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Vanilla Slice
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise