- 1000 g sausage, Minced meat
- 2 level tbsp sauce, BBQ
- 2 level tbsp ketchup, Tomato sauce
- 2 level teaspoons Onion powder
- 4 level teaspoons cornflour
- 4 slices puff pastry, ready-made
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat fan forced oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Line two baking trays.
Add minced meat, sauces, cornflour and onion powder to the bowl. Mix on speed 7.5 for 40 seconds, until combined.
Brush puff pastry slices with egg wash. Divide mixture between the 4 puff pastry slices by rolling into a log and placing in the middle of the puff pastry.
Fold one side over the meat, making sure your meat is wrapped snuggly in. Fold the other side over and brush with egg wash along the seam before sticking down.
Slice with a sharp knife, your 4x logs into 8 portions for cocktail size sausage rolls (try not to slice all the way through) transfer to two lined baking trays and egg wash them all.
Bake in the oven for 30 minutes
Can be frozen
You can swap onion powder out for an onion if preferred
Add your favorite grated vegetables if you wish (you may end up with more sausage rolls though so allow for extra pastry)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Smoked sausage frittata
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤
- Calzones/Pizza Pockets
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Sweet Potato, zucchini slice
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Cake flour
- Gluten free bread - soft and flexible
- Apple slice with Passionfruit Icing
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- NO WHEAT, LOW GLUTEN RAISIN BREAD
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- Heidi's German Spritz Cookies
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pie
- Nan's Little Kisses
- Chicken Spesh