- 500 grams Bakers Flour/Plain flour
- 250 grams Greek yoghurt
- 1 level teaspoon rosemary, Dried or 1 sprig of fresh (leaves only)
- 2 heaped tsp crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- tomato paste
- Capsicum, red and green, Cut finely
- baby spinach, fresh
- sliced mushrooms
- pineapple pieces, Drained and finely sliced
- Onion, diced finely
- Meats, Ham, salami, bacon, pepperoni, roast chicken etc
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add flour, yoghurt, rosemary and garlic and olive oil to TM bowl.
2. Attach lid with MC and mix 15 sec, speed 6.
3. Check dough has come together. if not, turn to speed 6, remove MC, and add water until dough comes together (may require more water than suggested).
4. Knead for 3 mins.
5. Turn out onto bench and divide into 4 portions.
1. Roll out a portion onto lightly floured bench to a thin dough
2. Place on pizza tray before adding toppings.
3. Coat base with thin layer of tomato paste.
4. Apply desired toppings (see suggestions).
5. Sprinkle with cheese and place in hot oven (220 degrees, 200 degrees fan-forced) and cook until golden.
Pizza Toppings and cooking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sugar fried chestnut ls
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- The Best Ever White Chocolate Mud Cake