- 500 grams Bakers Flour/Plain flour
- 250 grams Greek yoghurt
- 1 level teaspoon rosemary, Dried or 1 sprig of fresh (leaves only)
- 2 heaped tsp crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- tomato paste
- Capsicum, red and green, Cut finely
- baby spinach, fresh
- sliced mushrooms
- pineapple pieces, Drained and finely sliced
- Onion, diced finely
- Meats, Ham, salami, bacon, pepperoni, roast chicken etc
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add flour, yoghurt, rosemary and garlic and olive oil to TM bowl.
2. Attach lid with MC and mix 15 sec, speed 6.
3. Check dough has come together. if not, turn to speed 6, remove MC, and add water until dough comes together (may require more water than suggested).
4. Knead for 3 mins.
5. Turn out onto bench and divide into 4 portions.
1. Roll out a portion onto lightly floured bench to a thin dough
2. Place on pizza tray before adding toppings.
3. Coat base with thin layer of tomato paste.
4. Apply desired toppings (see suggestions).
5. Sprinkle with cheese and place in hot oven (220 degrees, 200 degrees fan-forced) and cook until golden.
Pizza Toppings and cooking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread