- 1 onion, halved
- 15 g olive oil
- 500 g Sausage Mince
- 1 --- Cup fresh bread crumbs made by TMX
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 sheets Puff pastry
- egg, for glazing
1. Separate pastry sheets to defrost, cut each sheet into two.
2. Place onion in bowl and chop for 3 secs. speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add oiil and saute for 3 mins, Varoma, Speed 1.
4. Add remaining ingedients.
5. Mix for 2 mins, , speed 7.
6. Using a piping bag or spoon, place mixture in a line on edge of pastry sheets.
7. Roll pastry over and with cut side facing down, place on baking tray.
8. Glaze with beaten egg.
9. Bake in a pre-heated oven 200C for 20 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses