- 330 grams water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 sachet Yeast (or 2 tsp)
- 600 grams bakers flour
- 2 teaspoons natural bread improver
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 20 grams olive oil
1h 50minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
-Put Water, Sugar and Yeast into the TM bowl.
-Heat 3 mins/37/ spd 1.
-Add Bakers Flour, Bread Improver, Salt, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
-Increase speed slowly to speed 5 (doing it slowly will stop flour sticking to your TM lid), and combine for a few seconds.
-Knead for 6 mins/lid closed position/Interval Speed (dough setting).
-Put the dough into your Thermomat and leave it in a warm place for a minimum of 20-40 mins (until the dough has doubled in size) to prove.
-Knock the dough down, and shape it into 8-12 rolls. Weigh ito equsl portions if you want them perfect.
-Put the rolls close together on a lined baking tray and leave in a warm place to prove again for 30 minutes.
-Bake in a 190C oven for 25-30 minutes they should be golden brown and make a hollow sound when tapped on the bottom.
I heat my oven to 50C for the duration of the dough kneading anf then turn it off and pop my dough to prove in there. It makes it a nice wamr environment which will make it prove more efficiently.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Keto Low Carb Yeast Buns/Bread
- Rosemary Cranberry Crackers (Adapted from ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen)
- Haloumi & Corn Fritter bites
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Keto Donuts
- Keto Strawberry Lamington Swirl Cake
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Black rice cake
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Cinnamon Walnut Cake
- Virgin Pina Colada Fruity Dream
- Sacher torte
- Curried tuna
- Cheese and bacon loaf
- Savoury cheese scone