- 130 gram Gruyere cheese, diced
- 80 gram Butter, diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch black peper
- 150 gram water
- 120 gram plain flour
- 3 eggs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place gruyere cheese into mixing bowl and grate 15-20sec/speed 7. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place butter, salt, black pepper and water into mixing bowl and cook 5min/ 100°C/scpeed1.
- Add flour and mix 1min30sec/speed 3. Remove the lid and let it cool down for 10min.
- Meanwhile, pre-heat the oven to 200°C, and prepare baking tray with baking paper.
- Insert lid. Mix again 1min30sec/speed 5, and pour eggs one by one every 15sec through the lid hole. Keep mixing 30sec after you poured the last egg.
- Add 100g of grated gruyere and mix 30sec/speed 2.
- Pour filling into pipping bag and shape small choux pastry 5cm apart. Springle left over grated cheese on the top and bake 8min, or until golden. Better served warm. Bon appétit!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)