- 300 grams warm water
- 2 level teaspoons Yeast
- 500 grams Gluten free plain flour
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 portion Bolognese sauce, EDC recipe
- 1 zucchini, raw, shaved or grated
- 100 grams Parmesan cheese, cubed
Add water and yeast to bowl, then flour, salt and oil.
Mix for - 5sec/speed 5.
Set TM to and process for 30sec.
Tip dough out on to bench and shape into ball.
Wrap in Thermomat until ready to roll.
Preheat oven to 200.
Process cheese for - 10sec/speed 9 or until fine. Set aside.
Use left over Bolognese or make some fresh using the Everday Cookbook recipe.
Roll out the dough into 2 even pizzas, top with Bolognese and zucchini and bake in oven until crispy and golden. Approx 15min.
Top with Parmesan once out of the oven.
Gluten Free Bolognese and Zucchini Pizza
Accessories you need
Dried chilli is also yummy on top of this pizza.
This is a great way of using up left over Bolognese for something different. You can also use the regular Pizza Dough recipe from the EDC.
You can buy premade GF flour or you can make you own. I use Quirky Jo's recipe for GF flour.
This is so yummy!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- thermogeek tomato chilli chutney
- thermogeek Pina Colada Sorbet
- This is it thermogeek bolognese sauce
- Thermogeek Spiced Baked Pear Sorbet
- Thermogeek Sauerkraut
- Thermogeek Supergreens Pesto
- Thermogeek Avo Whip
- Thermogeek Green Mango, Beetroot and Cabbage Salad
- Thermogeek Cacao Dream with Raspberries
- Thermogeek Cardamon Mandarin and Mango Fruity Dream
- Ultimate Green Smoothie!!!!!!
- Date, Coconut and Cacao cake
- Sourdough (in a date loaf tin)
- Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry