- 140 gram tapioca flour
- 180 gram rice flour
- 90 gram potato flour
- 70 gram White Sorghum Flour
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- 1 level teaspoons Vinger
- 30 gram olive oil
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 400 gram water
- 2.5 teaspoon Yeast
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1 Put the water, sugar in mixing bowl 2mins/37 C/speed 3.
2 Add yeast by sprinkling around the bowl. Wait 8 mintues before going to the next step.
3 Add oil and water than add the dry ingredients. 2mins/speed 4
4 Line a bread tin and then tip mixture into bread tin.
5 Place bread tin in the oven on 100 degrees for 12 mins.
6 Take bread out for 12 mins and turn the oven up to 180 degrees.
7 Return bread to the oven for 45mins on 180 degrees.
8 Wait for bread to complete cool before cutting
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Supersize Hamburger
- Jamie Olivers Yorkshire Puddings
- Tracca zucchini classic
- Pizza base
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Coffee Bar Cake
- Variation Greengage Jam
- *BEST* Lamingtons *EVER*