Gluten Free Bread
- 140 gram Tapioca Flour
- 180 gram Rice Flour
- 90 gram Potato Flour
- 70 gram White Sorghum Flour
- 1 level teaspoon Salt
- 1 level teaspoons Vinger
- 30 gram Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoons Sugar
- 400 gram Water
- 2.5 teaspoon Yeast
1h 5minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking 45min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl![X]
1 Put the water, sugar in mixing bowl 2mins/37 C/speed 3.
2 Add yeast by sprinkling around the bowl. Wait 8 mintues before going to the next step.
3 Add oil and water than add the dry ingredients. 2mins/speed 4
4 Line a bread tin and then tip mixture into bread tin.
5 Place bread tin in the oven on 100 degrees for 12 mins.
6 Take bread out for 12 mins and turn the oven up to 180 degrees.
7 Return bread to the oven for 45mins on 180 degrees.
8 Wait for bread to complete cool before cutting
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pizza Rolls
- SALT 'N' VINEGAR POTATO PIZZA
- Easy Spinach & Cheese Roll
- Three cheese and spinach rolls (TM31)
- LCHF Cauliflower breakfast bake
- Zucchini, Carrot, Leek and Bacon Slice
- General's crumbed cheese and pasta squares
- Sweet potato and corn fritters
- Bak Kwa(Chinese Pork Jerky)
- LCHF Breakfast Frittata / Keto Egg & Ham Muffins
- Savoury Muffins
- Blue cheese, walnut and pear tart
- Hillbilly's Potato & Leek Soup
- Vegan Alfredo Sauce
- Kale Tahini Salad
- GF Salted Caramel & Walnut Brownies
- Jens Banana Muffins
- Frozen Mojito Cocktail
- Smoky BBQ Dry Rub
- Chicken and Corn Soup TM5
- Vegan Too Easy Chocolate Cake
- Healthy Hedgehog Slice
- Crispy Choc Chip Cookies- Grainfree
- Creamy red capsicum & cauliflower soup with goats cheese