THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- oil, for greasing tray
- 140 grams cheddar cheese, low fat, cut into 2cm pieces
- 320 grams low fat milk
- 120 grams vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 340 grams tapioca starch
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Preheat oven to 220°C. Grease 3 x 24-hole mini muffin tray and set aside.
2. Place cheese into mixing bowl and grate 8 sec/speed 8.
3. Add all remaining ingredients and blend 20 sec/speed 8.
4. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and blend for a further 5 sec/speed 8.
5. Fill each muffin mould three-quarters full with batter.
Bake for 12–15 minutes (220°C), or until puffy and just lightly browned.
6. Remove from oven and leave to cool in tin for a few minutes before removing.
Batter can be premade and stored in the fridge overnight.
Puffs served warm or cold and best eaten 3-4 hours after baking.
Puffs can be frozen but best heated in the oven before serving.
#Adapted from TIA Brazilian Cheese Puff Recipe to suit the WA School Canteen Association (WASCA) Traffic Light Assessment Rating.
3 puffs = 1 serve
WASCA Traffic Light Assessment Rating - AMBER
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegetable Pasta Sauce - WA School Canteen - Assessed
- Baked Ricotta
- Skolebrod (Norwegian Custard Buns)
- Chilli Beetroot Relish
- Chocolate Raspberry Drizzle Cake
- Blueberry and Coconut Mini Muffins (Wheat Free)
- Cherry and White Chocolate Tart
- Spelt Banana Loaf
- Popcorn Bars
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Curried Kumera Soup
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce