THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- oil, for greasing tray
- 140 grams cheddar cheese, low fat, cut into 2cm pieces
- 320 grams low fat milk
- 120 grams vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 340 grams tapioca starch
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 220°C. Grease 3 x 24-hole mini muffin tray and set aside.
2. Place cheese into mixing bowl and grate 8 sec/speed 8.
3. Add all remaining ingredients and blend 20 sec/speed 8.
4. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and blend for a further 5 sec/speed 8.
5. Fill each muffin mould three-quarters full with batter.
Bake for 12–15 minutes (220°C), or until puffy and just lightly browned.
6. Remove from oven and leave to cool in tin for a few minutes before removing.
Batter can be premade and stored in the fridge overnight.
Puffs served warm or cold and best eaten 3-4 hours after baking.
Puffs can be frozen but best heated in the oven before serving.
#Adapted from TIA Brazilian Cheese Puff Recipe to suit the WA School Canteen Association (WASCA) Traffic Light Assessment Rating.
3 puffs = 1 serve
WASCA Traffic Light Assessment Rating - AMBER
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Easy budget sausage rolls
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Sweet Potato, zucchini slice
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegetable Pasta Sauce - WA School Canteen - Assessed
- Baked Ricotta
- Skolebrod (Norwegian Custard Buns)
- Chilli Beetroot Relish
- Chocolate Raspberry Drizzle Cake
- Blueberry and Coconut Mini Muffins (Wheat Free)
- Cherry and White Chocolate Tart
- Spelt Banana Loaf
- Popcorn Bars
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- LS Spelt Bread
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce