- 2 sprigs fresh basil leaves
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 2 shallots, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, quartered
- 500 grams Chiken Breast Fillets, semi frozen and cubedd
- 60g Gluten free, bread crumbs
- 1 cucumber, chopped into 3 sections
- 1 garlic clove
- 250 grams youghurt
8Recipe is created for
1. Place basil, carrots, shallots, onion into the TM bowl. Chop 5-10 sec /speed 5
2. Add chicken and mix with existing ingredients 8 sec/ speed 7
3. Add breadcrumbs 5 sec / Speed 5
4. Shape into balls and bake on a lightly greased baking tray on 180 degrees for approx. 20 minutes
Place garlic clove in TM Chop for 3 sec / sp 7
Add cucumber and yoghurt and blend for 5sec / speed 5
You can add Feta to bulk up more
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar