- 100 grams Cheese block, diced
- 50 grams brown onion, or to taste
- 180 grams Bacon, diced
- 20 grams olive oil
- 5 button mushrooms, diced, Optional
- 6 Large eggs (370-400g)
- 300 grams cream
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper, black, ground
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees, fan-forced
2. Add block cheese to bowl and chop approx 3-4 sec speed 8
3. Remove from bowl and set aside
4. Rinse bowl
5. Add onion and chop 5 sec speed 5
6. Scrape down sides of bowl and add diced bacon, mushroom (if using) and oil. Sauté 3 mins, 100 degrees speed 1
7. Meanwhile, grease muffin trays while waiting. Makes 18 muffins
8. Scrape out cooked bacon, onion and mushroom into strainer (onto paper towels) and leave to sit while get remainder of ingredients ready.
9. Add Eggs, cream, salt and pepper to bowl. Mix for 15 sec speed 4-5.
10. Divide bacon, mushrooms and onion between 18 muffins. Add the egg and cream mix to this, dividing evenly.
11. Sprinkle grated cheese on top of each muffin, dividing evenly
12. Cook in 190 degree oven till highly puffed up and golden brown on top. Approx 15-20 mins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's