- 200 grams GF SR Flour, I used select brand from Woolworths
- 100 grams Chilled nutalex or dairy alternative
- 1 pinch rock salt
- 1 heaped tbsp Orgran gluten free gluten substitute
- 60 grams chilled water
- 1 package Gluten Free Sausages, Choose a flavour of your choice
- 2 sticks Grated Carrot
- 1/2 stick grated zucchini
Place flour, butter, salt and gfg substitute in the TM bowl and mix on reverse speed 6 for 10 seconds until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Set dial to closed lid position.
Add water and knead for 20 seconds.
Turn onto a board lined with cling wrap. Wrap and put into the freezer for 10 minutes.
Take out from the freezer on place on some baking paper. Place a second piece of baking paper on top and roll out dough to desired thickness.
Place the combined sausage mince and veggies onto the dough. When rolls are formed, layer with egg wash and cook in the oven at 200 degrees C for 40 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
Dough and SAUSAGE Roll Prep
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups