- 170 g raw sugar, turned into caster sugar
- 125 g Milk
- 3 tsp matcha, fine green tea powder
- 185 g Butter, soft
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 3 eggs
- 105 g Self Raising Flour
- 30 g plain flour
- 250 g whipping cream
- 2 tbsp raw sugar, turned into icing sugar
- sweet red beans, optional
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 180deg. Line 24 standard muffin holes with paper cases.
2. Palce the milk into the TM bowl and heat it up for 2mins on 90deg.
3. Then whisk in the matcha. Allow to cool.
4. Place the butterfly into the TM bowl and add the butter, sugar, and vanilla paste. Beat all together until it is light and creamy on speed 4.
5. Keep the speed going on 3 and add the eggs through the hole in the lid every 30secs.
6. Then add the flours and the milk mixture alternatly also through the hole as long as the speed is still going.
7. Divivde the mixture evenly among the cases. Bakes for 10-12mins or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the centre of a cake.
1. Beat the cream and sugar with the butterfly until stiff peaks form.
2. decorate each cake with cream and red beans.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Dairy Free Potato Salad