- 200 g tasty cheese, cubed
- 1/2 red onion, peeled
- 200 g zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 6 leaves fresh basil
- 80 g canola oil
- 250 g SR flour
- 5 eggs
- 1 can Creamed Corn
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 80 g Black Chia seeds
- 200 g shaved ham, roughly chopped
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place the cheese in the Thermomix bowl and grate speed 7 for 5 seconds. Set aside the grated cheese.
2. Without washing the bowl add the onion, zucchini, garlic and basil and chop speed 5 for 5 seconds.
3. Add the cheese, oil, flour, eggs, corn, mustard and chia seeds. Mix for 10 seconds , speed 5.
4. Add the ham and mix for 5 seconds, , speed 5.
5. Spoon into prepared muffin pans and bake for 35 minutes at 180°C.
Serve warm topped with smashed avocado.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- White Chocolate and Blueberry Cake with Lemon Glaze
- Pumpkin Lasagne
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- Balinese Pork Curry
- Choc Pecan Slice
- Peach and Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Bacon Jam
- Chicken Cheese and Bacon Sausage Rolls