- 180 ml Warm Water
- 3 teaspoons dried yeast
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 485 grams bakers flour
- 1 zucchini, (Large)
- 20 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 130 grams sun-dried tomato pesto
- 155 grams ham, Sliced Thinly
- 120 grams cheese, Grated
1h 20minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-heat oven to 220degrees if using.
Add zucchini and parmesan cheese to bowl and blitz 10 seconds speed 8 or until fine add remaing dough ingrediants then 6 seconds, Speed 6. Knead dough setting for 5 minutes. Cover in oiled bowl or thermomat for 1 hour until doubled in size.
Roll dough on floured surface or thermomat into 30cm x 50cm rectangle. Spread dough with pest, sprinkle with cheese and ham.
Starting at one long side, roll dough tightly. Cut roll into 12 slices. Place slices on oven tray and leave for 40 minutes until doubled in size (or cook straight away).
Bake scrolls about 20 minutes or until browned lightly or Cook in Airfryer at 180degrees for 12 minutes. Place on wire rack to cool.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Variation Limes puff
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing