- 500 g Skinless chicken breast diced, Free Range if possible
- 70 g breadcrumbs, Made in the TM
- 2 eggs
- 1 Onion halved
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 bunch flat leaf parsley, or other herbs
- 4 sheet frozen puff pastry, just thawed, Cut in halves
- sesame seeds, To Sprinkle on top
Pre heat oven to 200 Deg.
Chop onion, carrot, zucchini and parsley for 4 seconds, Speed 7, set aside.
Place chicken in the bowl and turbo 8 times. Add Breadcrumbs and one egg for 10 seconds, Speed 5 to mix.
Add vegetable mixture and mix for 10 seconds on Speed 3.
Spoon 1/8 of the mixture down the middle of each pastry sheet. Fold one edge over and tuck in. Repeat with remaining filling and pastry. Cut into 3cm pieces and cut two small incisions into each roll to prevent splitting.
Place on baking sheets and chill for 30 minutes if time permits.
Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake for 25-30 minutes until brown.
You can use different vegetables and herbs. These freeze really well. You can put them straight in lunch boxes and freeze and they will defrost by lunch time, easy lunches!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mexican Sandwich
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Ooba Carrot Cake
- Bolognese Sauce
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup