- 2 carrots
- 1 apple
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 250 g Sausage meat
- 500 g Minced Pork or beef or both
- 3 eggs
- 1 Pack of frozen ready rolled puff pastry sheets.
Wash carrots and cut off ends (no need to peel). Grate in TM 10 secs, speed 8.
Core and quarter apple (no need to peel). Add apple and garlic to carrot in TM bowl and grate for a further 5-10 secs.
Add 2 eggs. Keep remaining egg for 'egg wash'.
Add half sausage meat and half mince to TM bowl. Mix 15 seconds, speed 4-5. Add remaining sausage meat and mince and blend until mixture resembles wet sausage meat.
Slice each pastry sheet in half. Spoon meat along pastry sheet lenghways 2 cms away from one long edge. Roll that edge over and continue to roll but stop to brush egg wash along remaining edge to seal. Continue to roll to form a long sausage roll.
Repeat on remaining pastry sheets.
Brush along top with 'egg wash'.
Makes approximately 10 large sausage rolls but each can be cut to desired lengths. If freezing, roll in freezer plastic. Sausage rolls cut easier when half defrosted.
Bake in hot oven on 200 fan forced until golden brown.
Serve with tomato sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegemite Sausage Rolls
- Individual GLUTEN FREE quiche Lorraine
- Naomi's Chicken and Ricotta Sausage Rolls with Lemon Mayonnaise
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini & Feta Mini Muffins
- Salmon and Leek Quiche
- Crustless Broccoli, Cauliflower and Bacon Quiche
- Pumpkin & Carrot Cheesy Muffins
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Seed Crackers LCHF RMR
- The BEST Sesame Crispbread (LCHF, GF, NF)
- Pizza Cups
- Almond meal and Coconut Cupcakes