- 120 grams reduced-fat cheddar cheese, Cut into 5 cm pieces , place in freezer 10 to 20 minutes before grating
- 1 onion
- 110 grams Rindless Bacon
- 1 carrot
- 220 grams zucchini
- 6 eggs
- 60 grams wholemeal self-raising flour
- 130 grams reduced-fat Greek natural yoghurt
- 125 grams reduced-fat milk of choice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180C and spray a large baking dish with cooking oil.
2. Grate 120 grams cheese - 15 seconds - speed 7 - put in separate bowl
3. 1 large onion - finely chop - 4 seconds - speed 5 - put in bowl with cheese
4. 110 grams - rindless bacon - chopped - 5 seconds - speed 5 - put in bowl with other ingredients.
5. 1 carrot - finely chopped - 3 seconds - speed 5 - put in bowl with other ingredients.
6. 220 grams zucchini (approx 2) - grated - 5 seconds - speed 4
7. Add all ingredients in bowl to Thermomix, 6 eggs, 60 grams self raising flour
8. Mix well 20 seconds speed 5
9. Pour into prepared pan and bake in oven for 40 minutes or until cooked through.
If you find the Zucchini a little watery be sure to squeeze it out.
Salt and pepper to taste
Serve with a fresh salad or steamed veggies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yorkshire puddings
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)
- Tuna and Zucchini Slice (Gluten Free)
- Grain Free Pastry Crust
- Caramelised Onions
- Sweet Corn Fritter
- Healthy Pull-Apart Pizza Pinwheels
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Tomato and onion relish
- Stir Fry Prawns