- 120 grams reduced-fat cheddar cheese, Cut into 5 cm pieces , place in freezer 10 to 20 minutes before grating
- 1 onion
- 110 grams Rindless Bacon
- 1 carrot
- 220 grams zucchini
- 6 eggs
- 60 grams wholemeal self-raising flour
- 130 grams reduced-fat Greek natural yoghurt
- 125 grams reduced-fat milk of choice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180C and spray a large baking dish with cooking oil.
2. Grate 120 grams cheese - 15 seconds - speed 7 - put in separate bowl
3. 1 large onion - finely chop - 4 seconds - speed 5 - put in bowl with cheese
4. 110 grams - rindless bacon - chopped - 5 seconds - speed 5 - put in bowl with other ingredients.
5. 1 carrot - finely chopped - 3 seconds - speed 5 - put in bowl with other ingredients.
6. 220 grams zucchini (approx 2) - grated - 5 seconds - speed 4
7. Add all ingredients in bowl to Thermomix, 6 eggs, 60 grams self raising flour
8. Mix well 20 seconds speed 5
9. Pour into prepared pan and bake in oven for 40 minutes or until cooked through.
If you find the Zucchini a little watery be sure to squeeze it out.
Salt and pepper to taste
Serve with a fresh salad or steamed veggies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Mexican Rice
- Loaded Hash Browns
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Zucchini Brownies
- Savoury Beef and Vegetable Soup
- chicken noodle soup with vegetables
- Kangaroo Rendang Curry