- 2 carrots, Cut roughly, skin on
- 2 tomatoes, Halved
- 1 onions, Peeled and halved
- 200 grams cauliflower, Into small floretts
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, Peeled
- 2 heaped tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 2 pinches pepper, ground
- 500 grams chicken mince
- 2 dashes kecap manis
- 1 level tbsp curry powder
- 5 portions sliced bread, Ripped up
- 4 eggs
- 5 sheets Puff pastry, Defrosted ready to use
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre heat oven to 190-200 degrees
Line oven trays with baking paper
- Put bread in bowl, 8 seconds speed 7.
- Pop into a bowl and put to the side
- Add garlic and parsley and Mince, 5 seconds speed 8
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl
- Add all veggies, 15 seconds speed 9 (using the spatula through the lid to help move the veggies around.
Repeat this step for a finer veggie mix
- Put mixture into the simmering basket to drain any excess juice
- Without washing bowl, add in the chicken mince.
Break it up a bit with the spatula.
Mix speed 5 for 8 seconds.
- Add in 3 of the eggs (4th egg is for the eggwash at the end), veggie mix, bread crumbs, pepper, kecap manis and curry powder.
- Mix with the aid of the spatula through the lid. On speed 5-6 for 15 seconds (longer if needed)
- Transfer for a bowl to prepare for building the sausage rolls.
- Cut each square of pastry into halfs
- Make egg wash by whisking the extra egg in a bowl, and pop to the side.
- Place the mince mixture into the middle of each rectangle of pastry, using the eggwash to roll and seal the sausage roll.
- Cut to desired size and place on a oven tray with the sealed side facing down.
- Egg wash the top of each sausage roll
- Place into your pre heated oven for 30 mins, longer if needed.
Building sausage rolls
Accessories you need
Depending of what veggies you use (if you use other vegetables) will depend on how long it will need to drain in the simmering basket.
The more wet the veggies are the longer it needs to drain. Not draining will result in your mix being very wet.
This mix I use I push on the mixture to try get as much excess liquid out as I can.
You don't have to add the soy and curry powder.
Add in what ever herbs and spices you like!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Picnic eggs
- Beetroot & Chocolate cake (GF & refined sugar free)
- Chicken Chorizo and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Self-Crusting Quiche
- The Thermo Mamma's easy wholemeal pizza dough
- Hidden Veg Sausage Rolls by The Thermo Niche
- Variation Impossible Quiche
- Mini Quiches
- Ham & Veggie Slice
- Sausage Rolls
- Keto Lupin Flour fathead dough
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- Picnic eggs
- Paleo Meatloaf
- Sharlene’s Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Vegan Brazil Nut & Herb 'Not-Cheese'
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Simple Pasta Sauce
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Turkish Pide with cheese and onion
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cremy Chicken Pasta
- Tasty Mussel Fritters