- 110 grams Kefir Milk/drinking yoghurt
- 250 grams cream cheese or riccotta
- 2 Zuchini, cut into bite size chunks
- 2 stalks Celery
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion, cut in half
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 slice bacon
- 250 grams almond meal
put onion, garlic, carrot and zucchini, parsley and basil and chop on speed 7 for 10 seconds.
add oil and bacon and cook on varoma temp speed 2 for 5 mins
add all other ingredients and mix on speed 3 for 15 seconds
pour into creased mini cake moulds and bake in 180 oven for 30 mins or untill golden on top
sprinkles of cheese can be added to the top if desired
Accessories you need
great cold for school lunches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Egg Free Pancakes