THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 Large Brown Onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5-7 rashers of short cut bacon
- 50 grams ghee/butter/olive oil
- 700 grams cauliflower
- 20 eggs
- 150 grams Almond milk, or cream
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon veg/chicken stock paste, OR salt to taste
- to taste cracked black pepper
- 1 bunch Baby Spinach Leaves
- 10 cherry tomatos
- cheese of choice, to cover bake
Turn oven to 180deg.
Add onion and garlic to mixer bowl, chop for 3 sec/speed 6/MC on. Scrape bowl down.
Add bacon and chop 4sec/speed 5/MC on.
Add Ghee/butter/oil, cook for 5 min/100 degrees/speed 1/MC off.
Place in baking dish (mine was 25 x 35)
Add cauliflower to bowl chop 8 sec/speed 5/MC on. (You may want to do this in two batches as not to have big chunks in the mix) and add to baking dish
Add eggs, almond milk/cream, paprika, stock/salt and pepper to bowl 6 sec/speed 4/MC on. Stir in to baking dish. If you like things spicy add chilli flakes to taste at this step.
Stir in some cheese, sliced cherry tomatos and baby spinach. Add a little more cheese on top and place in oven for 45 mins (or until it stops wobbling).
Without washing the bowl between steps...
Accessories you need
If you want a simple version swap onion and garlic for half a teaspoon of onion and garlic powder with the paprika and start with the bacon step.
We eat this for breakfast, reheats well in microwave
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice
- vegan chickpea loaf
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Turkish haydari (thick yoghurt dip)
- Quick and Easy Pasta
- Spicy Arrabbiata
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Channa dhal
- BASIC BEEF STEW