- 100 grams Tasty cheese
- 80 grams Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli Paste
- 500 grams Fresh Cauliflower, (roughly chopped)
- salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 2 eggs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 220C.
2. Put cheese, garlic and chilli into bowl and grate 15 sec/speed 9. Scrape out mix and set aside.
3. Rinse bowl and fill with 1 litre of water. Place roughly chopped cauliflower into varoma dish and steam for 20 min/varoma/speed 3.
4. Empty TM bowl. Drain cauliflower and squeeze out excess water using a teatowel or seive. Try and remove as much water as possible.
5. Put drained cauliflower into TM bowl along with reserved cheese mixture. Add eggs to mixture and salt and pepper to taste. Pulse /Turbo/3 Times/1 sec.
6. Put mixture onto 2 large round pizza trays that have been lined with baking paper. Spread mixture gently with the back of a spoon or spatula until it spreads evenly over the tray.
7. Bake at 220C for 20 minutes. Allow to cool slightly and then spread with your favourite pizza topping and bake for a further 10 minutes.
These bases hold surprisingly well together and will fill you up. Our family of six enjoyed two pieces each.
Don't be worried if the bases turn brown in the oven, it's the cheese browning in the mixture and it gives a much firmer texture and nice flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice