- 800g fresh silverbeet, chopped steamed and well drained
- 100g Parmesan cheese
- 100g Vintage Cheddar Cheese
- 100g feta
- 6 eggs
- 100g Almond flakes
- 2tbs Linseeds
- 1tbs sesame seeds
- 1 salt pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
butter a casserole mine was 20cmx20cm ,set oven to 180.
prepare silverbeet drain well i did in saucepan steamer
cube and add parmesan and cheddar to jug grate 5-10secs speed 9
add eggs salt pepper mix 10secs speed 5
add silverbeet mix through 5secs speed 4/rev i used spatula to mix through
pour into buttered casserole sprinkle with linseeds/sesame and almonds (my amounts are approx for seeds as i just poured from jar
cover and cook for approx 20-30 min till puffed up and cooked if almonds not brown enough remove cover and cook a little more dont do to long thou
go easy on salt as feta salty ,i used up some cheese i had you could add bit more.i also sprinkled seeds on so approx amount given
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Vegan pie filling
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Marmalade cake Jamie Oliver
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Lchf baked cheesecake
- Lchf Swedish meatballs
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Silverbeet & Feta Phyllo Bundt
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Macedonian Kifli
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Black Bean burgers
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Mint & Feta Dips
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles