THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 35 grams Parmesan cheese, Milled
- 250 grams cream cheese, Softened
- 35 grams Butter, Softened
- 4 eggs
- 250 grams tapioca starch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder GF, Refer to EDC
- 1 pinch salt
If you haven’t got pre-milled cheese at hand or softened cream cheese and butter follow these steps first:
· Cube the parmesan and mill for 3 seconds speed 9, set aside.
· Cube the cream cheese and butter add to bowl and soften 37° 2-3 minutes on speed 1.
Pre-heat the oven to 180° conventional or 170° fan forced lightly grease 2 x 12 cup muffin tins.
1. Add eggs mix on speed 4 for 15 seconds and scrape down TM bowl.
2. Add tapioca starch, baking powder, salt and parmesan mix on speed 4 for 20 seconds (I check mine at 15 seconds and scrape down the bowl resume for 5 seconds), make sure all ingredients are well incorporated.
3. You should have a glossy batter, divide this into the muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Accessories you need
These are a favourite from Brazil, the outer texture resembles a choux like pastry with a chewy cheesey centre. Really yummy served straight from the oven. You can vary this recipe, I have halved it successfully and you can make it in mini muffin tins for cocktail parties.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation Date lime cake
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits