- 140 grams Paramesan Cheese, Cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 185 grams plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 125 grams Cold Butter, Chopped into 1.5cm cubes2
- 2 egg yolks, Beaten in 1tbsp water
Recipe is created for
Grate parmesan cheese 10 sec/speed 9 and set aside.
Weigh Plain Flour, Butter, Paprika and Salt into mixing bowl.
Mix 10 sec/speed 6 until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Scrape sides of bowl with spatula.
Add reserved Parmesan Cheese and mix 3 sec/speed 6.
With blades running at speed 5, pour egg yolk/water mixture through hole for approximately 5-10 seconds until dough forms
Form into a disc shape, wrap in plastic or Thermomat and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
Roll out to 1/2 cm thickness and cut crackers out with a little (2-3cm) cookie cutter and place onto lined baking tray.
Bake at 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
Then cool on a wire rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Egg Free Pancakes