- 1 C Almond Flour
- 1 C grated Cheese
- 1tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt & pepper
- Preheat oven 200° fan bake
Line a baking tray with baking paper
Place all dry ingredients into the bowl
Add eggs, place lid on and have measuring cup in and set timer 20sec speed 4
(If you want at this point you can add parsley to taste and 1tsp smoked paprika, and replace lid and mix for 10sec speed 4)
Scrape mixture out of bowl and place onto tray lined with baking paper or silicone mat if you have one
Shape into balls and bake for 20mins
Slice and serve with a slice of butter or you can even use as a bun for lunch and have with sliced ham and tomato etc
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Zucchini and Haloumi Frittera with Yoghurt and Salsa
- Gluten Free Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Passionfruit Curd
- Decadent Chocolate Mousse
- Gluten Free Brioche Loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough (also Bread Rolls)