- 120 grams Tasty cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 brown onion
- 85 grams unsalted butter
- 3 --- Rashers of Bacon, roughly chopped
- 280 grams Self Raising Flour
- 220 grams full cream milk
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 20 grams raw sugar
- Keens Curry Powder, For sprinkling on top of muffins before cooking
Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius and grease a 12 hole muffin tray
Add cheese to bowl and grate 5 seconds, speed 7. SET ASIDE and rinse bowl out.
Chop onion 3 seconds, speed 7
Add butter and bacon and saute 2 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1
Add all other ingredients including grated cheese and mix 6 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down side of bowl and repeat until just combined.
Spoon into muffin tray. Sprinkle with small amount of Keens curry powder.
Cook for around 20 minutes until cooked through.
Pull these straight out of oven and serve piping hot with butter
This recipe is from one of my friends "Mel" and I would always request them when I came over for a coffee! You can chop the bacon in theThermomix but I like it a bit chunkier so do it by hand.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Cheese Dreams
- Mumble Slice
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Extreme Chocolate Cake
- Rice bread
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Jaffa Macarons
- Empanada Pastry
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)