- 120 grams Tasty cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 brown onion
- 85 grams unsalted butter
- 3 --- Rashers of Bacon, roughly chopped
- 280 grams Self Raising Flour
- 220 grams full cream milk
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 20 grams raw sugar
- Keens Curry Powder, For sprinkling on top of muffins before cooking
Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius and grease a 12 hole muffin tray
Add cheese to bowl and grate 5 seconds, speed 7. SET ASIDE and rinse bowl out.
Chop onion 3 seconds, speed 7
Add butter and bacon and saute 2 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1
Add all other ingredients including grated cheese and mix 6 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down side of bowl and repeat until just combined.
Spoon into muffin tray. Sprinkle with small amount of Keens curry powder.
Cook for around 20 minutes until cooked through.
Accessories you need
Pull these straight out of oven and serve piping hot with butter
This recipe is from one of my friends "Mel" and I would always request them when I came over for a coffee! You can chop the bacon in theThermomix but I like it a bit chunkier so do it by hand.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Janine's Flower Citrus biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- Banana Cake
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- GF Slow cooker Roast Lamb Leg and Gravy
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts