- 200 grams cheese
- 400 grams SR flour
- 500 grams Milk
- 100 grams bacon- diced
Recipe is created for
Chop cheese 2 sec on speed 9. Put aside. Chop bacon on 2 secs on speed 9. Place flour,, milk and cheese in jug mix 25 sec speed 3. Add bacon on reverse speed 3 for 10 seconds. Place in muffin moulds bake for 15 mins in 180 o oven. Or until golden brown."Closed lid" "Counter-clockwise operation"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Cinnabun bread
- Bacon and Cheese Pizza Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Lemon Fudge
- Hard Timer biscuits
- Fruit bread
- Ultimate Breakfast Muffins