- 200 grams cheese
- 400 grams SR flour
- 500 grams Milk
- 100 grams bacon- diced
Recipe is created for
Chop cheese 2 sec on speed 9. Put aside. Chop bacon on 2 secs on speed 9. Place flour,, milk and cheese in jug mix 25 sec speed 3. Add bacon on reverse speed 3 for 10 seconds. Place in muffin moulds bake for 15 mins in 180 o oven. Or until golden brown."Closed lid" "Counter-clockwise operation"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo