- 1 potato, Small
- 2 carrots, Small
- handful of rocket
- 2 eggs
- dash cream
- 100 grams Cheddar cheese grated
- 125 grams Self Raising Flour
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grease quiche tins and preheat fan forced oven to 170 degrees
2. Add vegetables to TM bowl and mix 5sec/speed 7
3. Add all other ingredients and mix 5 sec/speed 4
4. Pour or spoon into prepared tin
Mini Veg & Curry Quiches
Substitute vegetables for ones you like. Sweet potato or zucchini would be nice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GLUTEN FREE NO ADDED SUGAR PLUM TART
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes