- 300 g water
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast (1 sachet)
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 520 g baker's flour
- 4 sprigs parsley, leaves only
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 red onion (quartered)
- 1 red capsicum (de-seeded and quartered)
- 200 g lamb (or beef) mince
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper to taste
- 15 g currants
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- plain yoghurt
- 1 baking tray or springform cake tin, greased and lined with greaseproof paper
- 1 Rolling pin
1h 30minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add water and yeast to bowl. Warm 2 minutes / 37degC / speed 1.
Add oil, flour and salt. Combine 5 seconds / speed 5.
Knead 1 minute /
Transfer dough to ThermoMat to prove for 30 minutes.
Clean and dry bowl.
Chop parsley 3 seconds / speed 7. Set aside.
Chop onion and capsicum 3 seconds / speed 5.
Add olive oil. Insert simmer basket with mince inside basket. Saute 6 minutes / 100degC /
Using spatula, break up mince loosely, then empty mince into bowl (with sauteed onion and capsicum). Saute 5 minutes / 100degC / / / MC off.
Add spices and cook 3 minutes / 80degC / / / MC off.
Using simmer basket, strain liquid out of bowl.
Add currants and reserved parsley. Stir 10 seconds / / / MC off.
Set aside to cool.
Knock down dough, then roll into rectangle using greaseproof paper.
Spread tomato paste thinly across dough, leaving 2cm clear along long edge.
Spread mince mixture on top of tomato paste.
Using spatula, slice into 2-3cm strips. Roll each strip into a scroll.
Place flat on prepared baking tray (or in springform cake tin), cover with tea towel and leave to prove again for 30 minutes.
Place in cold oven, and bake at 200degC for 30 minutes.
Serve warm with yoghurt drizzled across the top.
Use lamb or beef mince.
Optional: Chop rocket and scatter across the top of the scrolls (with yoghurt) to serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Smooth Peanut Butter
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon