- 270 gram muesli or oats
- 2 bananas
- 2 apples
- 150 gram Frozen Berries
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 4 tablespoon Milk of choice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. add bananas and blend speed 10 for 4 seconds
2. add apples either chopped or grated
3. add remaining ingredients and blend speed 2 on reverse until mixture is coated evenly
4. place into baking tray I usually use 25cm x 16cm tray
5. bake on 180 degrees fan forced for 30min or until golden
6. can be eaten hot or cold. I usually serve it with yoghurt, fresh fruit and honey
also note you can make your own muesli using your favourite seeds, nuts and dried fruit
for more recipes follow me on instagram @turbocharged_living
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Supersize Hamburger
- Jamie Olivers Yorkshire Puddings
- Tracca zucchini classic
- Pizza base
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- LCHF brocolli bake
- Cauliflower and Turmeric flatbread
- Indian Tandoori puffs
- Savoury breakfast muffins