- 270 gram muesli or oats
- 2 bananas
- 2 apples
- 150 gram frozen berries
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 4 tablespoon milk of choice
34minPreparation 4minBaking/Cooking 30min
1. add bananas and blend speed 10 for 4 seconds
2. add apples either chopped or grated
3. add remaining ingredients and blend speed 2 on reverse until mixture is coated evenly
4. place into baking tray I usually use 25cm x 16cm tray
5. bake on 180 degrees fan forced for 30min or until golden
6. can be eaten hot or cold. I usually serve it with yoghurt, fresh fruit and honey
also note you can make your own muesli using your favourite seeds, nuts and dried fruit
for more recipes follow me on instagram @turbocharged_living
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Bread
- Blue cheese, walnut and pear tart
- 'PALEO' Pizza Base
- Chicken and zucchini cakes
- Tuna and Tomato Tart
- Best ever sausage rolls
- Baked breakfast frittata (Dairy free)
- Capsicum & Zucchini Seed Crackers
- Seed crackers
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs GF DF
- Rosemary and sea salt crackers
- Easy Vegetable Slice