- 4 cloves garlic, (6 stronger garlic flavour)
- 3 sprigs parsley
- 3 sprigs rosemary, (or herb of choice)
- 75 grams Butter
- 1 teaspoon himilayan salt, (plus extra for seasoning)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Make a batch of pizza dough, as per basic cookbook, be sure to let it rise.
- Preheat oven to 180degrees.
- Lightly grease 12 hole muffin tin.
- Place garlic cloves, herbs and salt into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrap down sides of mixing bowl and repeat.
- Add butter to mixing bowl and melt 2mins/100degrees/speed 1.5 or until butter is melted.
- Add HALF the pizza dough pieces to mixing bowl and coat with butter mixture by folding through gently with a spatula. You might like to do this step in a seperate bowl (avoids getting caught up in the blades).
- Best served warm from the oven.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls