- 50 grams almonds
- 10 grams pistachios
- 100 grams Butter
- 90 grams honey
- 80 grams brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 200 grams oats
- 50 grams Coconut
- 5 grams Flaxseed
- 5 grams sesame seeds
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat fan forced oven to 160 degrees celcius
Line a baking tray with baking paper
Roughly chop almonds and pistachios 10 Seconds / Speed 7
Remove from bowl and set aside
Without washing mixing bowl add butter, honey sugar and vanilla bean paste and cook 6 mins / 100 degrees / Speed 2
Add chopped nuts with oats, coconut flaxseeds and sesame seeds, and mix 15 seconds / Speed 2
Press into baking tray and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown ontop.
Nut and Oat Bars
If desired leave nuts whole
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Lamb and feta sausage rolls
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns