- 50 grams almonds
- 10 grams pistachios
- 100 grams Butter
- 90 grams honey
- 80 grams brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 200 grams oats
- 50 grams Coconut
- 5 grams Flaxseed
- 5 grams sesame seeds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat fan forced oven to 160 degrees celcius
Line a baking tray with baking paper
Roughly chop almonds and pistachios 10 Seconds / Speed 7
Remove from bowl and set aside
Without washing mixing bowl add butter, honey sugar and vanilla bean paste and cook 6 mins / 100 degrees / Speed 2
Add chopped nuts with oats, coconut flaxseeds and sesame seeds, and mix 15 seconds / Speed 2
Press into baking tray and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown ontop.
Nut and Oat Bars
If desired leave nuts whole
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Apricot & Date Balls
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing