- 50 grams almonds
- 10 grams pistachios
- 100 grams Butter
- 90 grams honey
- 80 grams brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 200 grams oats
- 50 grams Coconut
- 5 grams Flaxseed
- 5 grams sesame seeds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat fan forced oven to 160 degrees celcius
Line a baking tray with baking paper
Roughly chop almonds and pistachios 10 Seconds / Speed 7
Remove from bowl and set aside
Without washing mixing bowl add butter, honey sugar and vanilla bean paste and cook 6 mins / 100 degrees / Speed 2
Add chopped nuts with oats, coconut flaxseeds and sesame seeds, and mix 15 seconds / Speed 2
Press into baking tray and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown ontop.
Nut and Oat Bars
If desired leave nuts whole
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Oatmeal recipe
- Oat and Date Bites
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Potato Soup