- 50 grams almonds
- 10 grams pistachios
- 100 grams Butter
- 90 grams honey
- 80 grams brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 200 grams oats
- 50 grams Coconut
- 5 grams Flaxseed
- 5 grams sesame seeds
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre heat fan forced oven to 160 degrees celcius
Line a baking tray with baking paper
Roughly chop almonds and pistachios 10 Seconds / Speed 7
Remove from bowl and set aside
Without washing mixing bowl add butter, honey sugar and vanilla bean paste and cook 6 mins / 100 degrees / Speed 2
Add chopped nuts with oats, coconut flaxseeds and sesame seeds, and mix 15 seconds / Speed 2
Press into baking tray and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown ontop.
Nut and Oat Bars
If desired leave nuts whole
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Mah Mah's Hot Steak Sauce
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Peppermint Body Scrub
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Blueberry Chia Puddings
- Blueberry Jam
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd